The football season may have finished but the new campaign should never be far from your thoughts - so why not prep for pre-season now?
You may already be part of a team, or next season might be the first time you’ve ever played the game. Either way; don’t worry... we’ve got you covered!
Here’s England star Ellen White with a few suggestions for your pre-season kit bag:
• “The first item is pretty obvious but you’ll need football boots or some sports trainers. If the ground is quite hard I'd go with moulded studs.
• “I’d also wear shin pads to protect your legs from tackles.
• “A drinks bottle is essential. Take little sips throughout the session, or during a drinks break, to keep you hydrated. Water is absolutely fine but you can add some squash if you want.
• “You might want to bring a snack with you if it’s a long session. A banana or a piece of fruit, for example.
• “If you’ve got long hair you’ll need to bring a hairband and some clips to keep your hair out of your eyes.
• “I’d also bring a cap and some sun cream because it's likely to be hot and sunny. I always pack a hat and gloves just in case. You never know what the weather is going to be like so it’s always best to be prepared!
• “But the most important thing to bring with you is a smile. Make sure enjoy it and have fun.”